Full Time Job
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the National Publicity team.
to include, but not limited to:
• Administrative support for two Senior Publicists – phones, travel, expenses, scheduling meetings as needed
• Manages invoices, PO’s, and billing inquiries from publicity-related vendors (i.e. groomers, stylists, security)
• Liaises with Senior Publicists, personal publicists, and booking agencies for talent grooming and styling deals and scheduling.
• Assists with drafting talent schedules and inputting grooming and transportation updates.
• Manages press screening invites, rsvp lists, and check-in; assist with gathering press reactions.
• Covers press screenings and junkets.
• Maintains team documents; gathering and inputting campaign updates to calendars, timelines, status reports, etc.
• Arranges press travel for junkets, premieres, and set visits.
• Arranges talent groomer travel when necessary.
• Handles film talent on-site at red carpets, press junkets, interviews, and appearances, conventions (i.e. CinemaCon, Comic-Con, WonderCon, etc.), award shows, film festivals, and various other publicity events.
• Prepares and circulates blasts for major asset launches, including trailer launches.
• Be knowledgeable of national print, broadcast, and radio outlets and writers/hosts in LA & NY.
• Brainstorms with national and online publicity teams for film initiatives.
• Continually manages and updates press lists for screenings and press blasts.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum one year related experience
• Proficient with Word, Excel, and internet software
• Good oral and written communication skills