Account Executive, Social Influencer--Ad Sales
Full Time Job
We are looking for an outstanding seller to join our team in Los Angeles. Do you have a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation? We’re interested in people who love our content and know how to develop and sell creative solutions for our partners. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will impact the way the world consumes content.
What you’ll do:
• Sell solutions-based influencer marketing, branded programming and digital video campaigns distributed across a variety of platforms
• Grow advertising revenue by creating and maintaining relationships with media agencies (creative, strategy and investment teams) and clients directly
• Work across multiple internal departments, i.e. sales, marketing, operations, and pricing and planning, to deliver successful campaigns
• Use consultative sales approach, educating and inspiring partners to use Viacom ad solutions to enhance their business
• Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
• Attend regularly scheduled local and national team meetings as required
• Represent Viacom at events as a brand ambassador
• Manage activity using in-house CRM
Who you are:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree
• You have 5 years of experience in a relevant media agency or sales role
• You have knowledge of online and offline media and are driven to create custom client solutions
• You have strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to present effectively
• You have the ability to build a pipeline and proven track record of exceeding goals
• You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
• You are a team player, adapt easily and have a positive attitude
• You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users, creators and partners. This is something we value deeply and we encourage anyone with the above qualifications to join us in changing the way the world consumes content.