Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
Viacom VelocityHollywood, CA
Viacom Velocity is a branded content division of Viacom offering full-service marketing that seamlessly integrates brands into the cultural conversation with custom content across all Viacom channels, platforms, and experiences.
The Viacom Velocity West Coast Marketing Department Freelance Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the West Coast Marketing and Branded Content Team on programs across MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, and Paramount Network. This person will report to a west coast and east coast-based Director and will assist with a variety of projects ranging from campaign tracking and award submissions to pitch and wrap deck creation.
- Support team Directors on all projects as needed
- Spearhead tracking and creation of all west coast team campaign reporting
o Maintain internal pitch/execution documents
- Collaborate on the creation of pitch decks, one-sheets, and wrap decks
- Manage all team budget code requests and necessary invoicing
o Create/adjust budget codes to reflect paid acquisition (both IM funded and VCN)
o Work with VPG team and IM point to track paid and pull snapshots accordingly
- Pull air checks and executed creative as needed
- Work closely with Senior Director on all awards submissions
o Maintain calendar of all upcoming awards deadlines
o Send reminders to west coast team in advance of deadlines
o Work with team members to identify qualifying campaigns, assist with write-ups, and collect all necessary assets
o Facilitate the submission of all awards online
o Update any necessary trackers and notify both West Coast team and Velocity Operations team when campaigns are nominated and/or win in a category
- Collaborate with other team coordinators on the identification of competitive examples to share in weekly team status meetings
- Assist with compiling film one-sheets and synopses prior to team brainstorms
- Update and maintain studio trackers on a weekly basis and disseminate to Sales, Traffic, Marketing, and Production team monthly as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Television, Film, Marketing, Communications, or similar preferred
• 1-2 years of professional experience
You should be a team player, a fan of our content, talent and franchises, and have a passion for entertainment content and pop culture.
• A creative and strategic thinker who has a deep interest in and passion for entertainment, media, emerging platforms/media apps/tech, and client service
• Organized, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Strong interpersonal skills, outstanding written and oral communications skills as required to interface across multiple levels and groups
• Proactive self-starter and team player, ability to learn quickly, be flexible and adapt to changing industry and organizational landscape
• Ability to conduct research and compile data to create materials and business recommendations utilized by senior management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Strong creative instincts, storytelling capabilities, and design skills including experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, and Key Note required
We're an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At Viacom, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Viacom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online