Venue CoalitionWestlake Village, CA
Full Time Job
Position: Booking Assistant
Hours: Full Time - Salary
Start Date: Fall 2018
Location: Westlake Village, California - 30 miles North of Los Angeles
About Venue Coalition:
Venue Coalition is a booking representative for more than 70 Sports & Entertainment Arenas throughout North America. Venue Coalition provides its Venue Members with a variety of services including event booking, talent buying, and the collection and distribution of vital industry information.
The Booking Assistant will support the Venue Coalition booking team in the research, coordination and booking of events. The individual in this role shall also be responsible for answering phones, taking detailed notes, scheduling meetings, entering data into our booking management system, and coordinating industry events. Other responsibilities include providing detailed reports, building spreadsheets, creating talent offers, compiling venue ticket counts, and distributing vital information to Venue Coalition members and the industry (agents, promoters, managers and producers).
• Assist President, EVP and Booking Managers with research and coordination of event bookings
• Assist in collection of avails and the placement of holds for event opportunities
• Organize and Enter Data into our Booking Management Software
• Work with venue staff to collect, organize and distribute booking information
• Maintain spreadsheets, calendars, and information databases
• Build talent offers and budgets for event performances
• Prepare agendas for meetings and conference calls
• High-level administrative office support including screening of calls and coordinating travel and special functions
• Special projects as needed
• Previous experience either as an intern or employee in this field (required)
• Excellent written and oral communications skills including an exceptional telephone demeanor
• Excellent organizational and detail skills
• Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving and take initiative.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
• Ability to multi-task while paying great attention to detail and the ability to work independently on projects
• Ability to work effectively under pressure of deadlines
• Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
• Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
• 4-year degree
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn, grow, and build a career in the live event booking and venue management industries.
Venue Coalition is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online