Velvet Hammer Music and Management GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Day-To-Day Jr. Manager
Velvet Hammer Music and Management Group, a boutique artist management, record label, and publishing company based in West Hollywood, CA is looking to hire a dynamic, detail-oriented and intelligent full-time Day-To-Day Jr. Manager.
The Day-To-Day Jr. Manager will report to the CEO, Senior Vice President, and upper level managers.
General duties include: assisting Managers and Executives with day-to-day tasks, assisting roster artists, organization of artist travel arrangements, etc. For more information on Velvet Hammer please visit our website.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Maintain artist schedules (including press, promo, meetings, etc.) and perform other general administrative tasks
• Assist in all aspects of record releases and tours
• Work with 3rd party partners to drive strategy and deliver necessary assets for the best go to market approach, while being available for meetings and as a sounding board for advice, taking notes, etc.
• Help develop and foster a variety of marketing tools and communications targeted inside and outside the organization to ensure all priority content, assets and drivers are being surfaced to contacts
• Understand the demographics that comprise artists' fan bases and help design timelines for all aspects of the album/tour roll out
• Consistently look to find new opportunities and third-party partners that can help market and promote our releases
• Manage multiple ongoing projects simultaneously, and prioritize when necessary
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all clients and staff, external business associates and the general public
• Book travel for artists, create itineraries and be on-call for possible last minute adjustments
Education, Experience, and Skills Required:
• Knowledge of and experience in music management
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage a variety of tasks successfully
• Ability to deal with high-pressure situations
• Self-starter, detail oriented; self-driven with the ability to take initiative and anticipate Executive's / artists' needs
• Ability to work individually and in a team environment
• Experience with phones and must have a ''can-do'' attitude and thick skin
• Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information
• Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Familiar with all social media platforms and digital streaming services
• Experience with light Photoshop and graphic design is helpful but not required
This position includes medical benefits, paid vacation time, and more.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online