Social / Videographer
Utah JazzSalt Lake City, UT
Full Time Job
Jazz Gaming is offering an opportunity for a Social Media/Videographer for the esports team. This is a full-time position. Applicants should be able to proficiently shoot and edit video & meet tight deadlines. Esports and graphic design experience a plus.
• Film and create content across multiple, digital platforms (website, social, etc).
• Assist with the creation of promotional tools, including web assets, team videos, and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives.
• Produce high volume of social media videos for daily posting.
• Contribute to the marketing and sales strategy to create brand awareness related to upcoming campaign launches.
• Assist in managing projects and initiatives in a variety of areas.
• Provide general administration assistance and support.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader.
• Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful.
• Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
• Exemplify the Larry H. Miller Group of Company values
• Experience with all aspects of video production.
• Has knowledge in using, but not limited to Adobe Lightroom, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
• Design sensibility and principles.
• Savvy in social media and up-to-date with ongoing social trends.
• Knowledge of video compression/export standards.
• Knowledge/experience with lighting and green-screen setup.
• Keen interest in storytelling; *demonstrated ability in storytelling for web, audio, and video.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills-and evidence of how these have played out in previous professional assignments.
• Ability to build and manage relationships, internally and externally.
• Must have a clean driving record with the ability to travel within the Salt Lake City area
• The person must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
• This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?