Up North Management Group Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
Up North is a diversified entertainment & media company specializing in talent management, brand building, innovative content, and original business ventures.
Up North Management Group is hiring a Talent Coordinator to support an exclusive roster of top digital content creators & streamers. The position includes identifying rising talent, supporting existing client roster, executing deal flow and campaign deliverables, managing and finding new revenue generating opportunities. You will be assisting with business development and project management for the roster of talent including endorsements, appearances, licensing opportunities, content productions and more. Candidates must have an interest in pursuing Talent Management as a career. Talent Coordinators report to Founders of the company. Salary is commensurate with experience.
• Discover emerging new talent in the content creator and/or streamer space
• Support existing talent roster
• Coordinate day-to-day business relationships with third-parties (studios, agencies, brands) and identify growth opportunities for Talent
• Coordinate and help execute brand campaigns deliverables, invoicing, reporting, etc
• Assist in the development of proposal/deck materials based on new business strategies and talent's interest and goals
• Assist with other business ventures including content production, consumer products/ merchandise, and more as needed
• 2+ years of talent management, agency, PR, digital, or production experience
• Strong passion for YouTube/Twitch and digital content (interest in internet/pop culture, video games, sports, is a plus)
• Experience and understanding of creator economy strongly preferred
• Strategic and creative thinker able to align department with overall company business goals
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Proven ability to develop and effectively manage strong working relationships with young, up-and-coming talent
• Not required, but is a huge plus to have experience in content production and/or basic graphic design
Must be able to multi-task as well as support multiple requests at one time
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online