Vice President, Creative Services
Universal Music GroupHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
Universal Music Group is currently seeking a dynamic Senior Director, Creative Services for our Hollywood, CA office. The candidate will report to the SVP, Creative Services and be an integral member of the team.
• Will manage Photo-Shoots from soliciting photographers to on-set direction through to approvals and post-production.
• Position also oversees album packaging creation.
• Managing of freelance designers.
• Must handle paperwork, contracts and invoices associated to artwork commission.
• Must manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of both design and photography is necessary.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
• Creative abilities required
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficiency with Creative Suite/Mac
• Experience in Entertainment Industry is preferred
• BFA degree or equivalent experience of 5–7 years.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.