Sr. Manager, Ecommerce
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an eager buyer to join Bravado and oversee product levels on Bravado’s online shops. The eCommerce Buyer will be responsible for managing inventory and stock positions of a multitude of artist webstores of varying activity levels, projecting sales on selections, initiating buys and reorders, and helping ensure products are delivered in a timely manner to the distribution centers.
• Manage inventory across Bravado stores, reviewing on hand quantities and determining stock positions based on weeks of supply, current sell through, seasonal trends and artist life-cycle
• Project sales and inventory of core products based on sales history and forecasted growth
• Identify items for promotional and marketing strategies and determine lifecycle of each item
• Communicate inventory needs with finance and production teams
• Initiate buy - gaining financial approve and processing with production team
• Communicate incoming buys and timelines to key stakeholders for each store. Ensuring logistics teams adjust for incoming inventory
• Be the point person for logistics and customer service teams regarding inquiries of incoming stock
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with in-house production team, working together to research and resolve issues
• Troubleshoot and resolve any order issues and discrepancies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work within an growing and developing commercial environment across various platforms, with ever-developing systems
• Strong ability in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skill
• General music industry sensibility and artist awareness.
• At least 3-5 years of general business experience, preferable in music or entertainment industry;
• E-commerce experience - buying, planning, sales analysis, forecasting
• Experience managing data from multiple reporting systems
• Bachelor’s degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.