Shed Creative Agency - Account Services Interns
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
Full Time Job
SHED CREATIVE AGENCY - ACCOUNT SERVICES
Calling all culture junkies. You want to pursue your passions professionally. You wake up every morning with a head full of f resh ideas . You’re i nnately curious . You love to challenge the status quo . You will change the world . Yo u’re the Spotify playlist guru at every party .
Come be a part of our creative collective and together we will make culture happen.
Shed Talent, a division of Universal Music Canada, is proud to offer students the opportunity to gain hands on experience in the music industry through our Unpaid Internship Program commencing Spring/Summer 2019 (March - August).
Who We Are
Understanding every brand needs a true purpose . W e not only help define the ‘why’ consumers buy a brand but what they actually ‘buy into’.
Starting with a deep understanding of our audience and through an empathetic lens, we deliver authentic cultural experiences designed around people’s passions - shaping, sharing and fueling brand narratives by crafting the best ideas, finding the right social channels to share them on and finding the best publications to cover them.
Shed helps brands earn their way into the lives of consumers within the context of the attention economy in whatever form makes sense, driven by the idea not the media plan.
Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, design, social media, experiential platforms & activations always breaking boundaries to create what matters.
This young entrepreneurial boutique agency works with top-tier brands and some of the most progressive clients in the industry.
What We Offer:
T he Advertising & Marketing Intern is responsible for providing support for the sales and marketing department. The intern will report to project leads and the Director of Strategy and Media to assist with all business needs related to marketing and sales support with an emphasis on outbound marketing communications.
Key Responsibilities :
• Develop a knowledge of monitoring (social and traditional media) and reporting tools and provide thoughtful analysis
• Develop research skills to be used for existing and new business
• Participate in creative brainstorms and internal/client meetings
• Learn to develop real briefs for real clients
• Develop visually appealing presentation decks
What We Offer
• Interesting and challenging work with world-class clients
• A dynamic and supportive work environment
• Personal development training throughout your career (mentorship and identifying goal building) .
• Coaching and mentoring from industry - experienced colleagues
• Opportunities to attend seminars and presentations with industry experts
• Exposure to culturally relevant events .
• Must be enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement
• Strong conceptual thinker
• Passionate about popular culture, emerging technologies, language and design trends
• Strong design sensibility and attention to detail
• Excellent research and analytics skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Exceptional organizational and time management skills
If you are interested in an Internship at Shed Creative Agency, a division of Universal Music Canada and currently enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement , please remember to include all of the following with your application:
• Cover letter and resume indicating the internship you are interested in applying for
• Days and hours of availability, along with the number of hours that must be completed.
• Documentation from the accredited institution outlining: internship requirements, workplace safety and accident insurance coverage and that credit or recognition will be earned for the internship with the accredited institution
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.