Regional Executive Assistant
Universal Music GroupSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Regional Executive Assistant (Singapore)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Are you organized and detail orientated ? Do you like assisting senior executives regionally ?
Universal Music Group is in search of a n Executive Assistant to be based in Singapore.
About the role :
• Assist the CEO across SEA and Executive team with all executive assistant duties
• Plan and coordinat e conference, meetings, events, VIP and artists visits
• Oversee office & IT administration matters ( secretarial matters, legal documents , confidential agreements etc) for CFO
• Support with HR related administration as required
• Manage diary and arrange internal and external appointments on behalf of Regional MD and CFO.
• Screen and transfer appropriate phone calls and messages to CEO SEA and CFO. Monitor callers and manage interruptions to ensure effective time management.
• Complete monthly expenses for CEO SEA and CFO for submission to Finance for payment.
• Arrange, coordinate and confirm travel and accommodation for CEO SEA , CFO (and other staff as required) .
• Purchase of office stationery including printing and consumables for office equipment . Negotiat e with suppliers to ensure competitive pricing
• Administration of servicing and maintenance of office equipment and facilities
• Other general office administrative tasks and ad-hoc projects such as office relocation as required
HR Admin & Recruitment
• Management of Receptionist and reception duties.
• Assist CEO SEA with preparation of new deal memo request including employee and consultant
• Assist Regional HR to prepare / execute on-boarding and off-boarding documents to senior management
• Assist HR with onsite exit checklists
• Assist Regional HR and escalate any Health and Safety issues
• Acting as a focal point for the office to escalate any dispute, compliance, code of conduct, conflict, employee issues and enquires to Regional HR as needed.
• Assist Regional HR (as needed) with any reporting requirements
• Assist as needed, Regional HR and Hiring Managers with the recruitment process according to policy and relevant logistics as relates to interviewing and talent acquisition
IT / Access
• Ensure all appropriate assets, equipment, login passwords are provided to the new employee on first day.
• Ensure all in-house systems are available on the equipment supplied. Liaise with Head of IT.
• Ensure that all leavers have Universal Music email deactivated from all devices, including Universal and personal property. Liaise with Head of IT.
• Responsible for managing the exit checklist of all leavers. Ensure all assets, devices passwords etc. are collected and signed off from the user before leaving.
• Allocate, monitor and track all security access cards issued/lost including temporary proxy cards. Keep an accurate record for auditing purposes.
• Maintain accurate records of proxy cards, security PIN codes, weekend access and office key use for auditing purposes
• Other assigned tasks as required
• At least 5 years relevant experience.
• Intermediate to advanced skills with computer training with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Strong coordination, project planning and organisational skills
• Commercial understanding of business.
• Excellent communication skills (across all levels)
• Strong reporting and presentation skills.
• Secretarial training or training in Business Administration or Human Resource.
• Interpersonal skills including ability build relationships with external stakeholders.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
UMG's catalog is marketed through two distinct divisions, Universal Music Enterprises (in the U.S.) and Universal Strategic Marketing (outside the U.S.). UMG also includes Universal Music Publishing Group, one of the industry's premier music publishing operations worldwide and Bravado, the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world. Universal Music Group is a Vivendi company.