Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Personal Assistant
Responsible to: SVP Global Finance
Department: Global Finance
Location of work: King’s Cross, London
The A Side: A Day in The Life
An experienced and adaptable Personal Assistant is needed to join the Global Finance team. The successful candidate will provide efficient and effective admin support to the SVP & wider team.
The B Side: Skills & ExperienceBe organised
• Be confident, assertive and able to pre-empt problems before they occur.
• Have a strong sense of initiative, along with discretion.
• Have the ability to work in a pressurised environment.
• Liaising with senior member of the organization and externally.
• Be a team player.
• Previous experience of working as a PA at a senior level.
• Strong IT skills – highly competent in Microsoft Outlook / Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
Bonus Tracks: Your Benefits
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the
jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Music is Universal
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD and other forms of neurocognitive variation.
We will always seek to make appropriate adjustments to recruitment, workplaces and work processes to be fully inclusive to people with different needs and working styles. If you need us to make any reasonable adjustments for you from application onwards, please email