Universal Music GroupWandsworth, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Personal Assistant
Responsible to: Executive Director
Location of work: Wandsworth (Kings Cross December 2018)
Main Purpose of Role:
Providing PA support to the Executive Director, to include but not limited to: -
• Screening all incoming cal ls made to the Executive Director.
• Screening all incoming and outgoing post and deliveries.
• Extensively managing and gate-keeping the Executive Director's Diary.
• Managing the Executive Director's filing, photocopying, ty ping and general administration.
• Arranging extensive business travel and preparing itineraries.
• Arranging and preparing for meetings and conference calls on behalf of the Exe utive Director.
• Processing and coding invo ices and budgets through the UNIPORT system.
• Processing all Executive Director's expenses through the Universal system.
• Liaising with internal personnel and external industry organisations at all levels including Senior Management and Global Artist es Managers and Lawyers.
• Administration/Registering of Delegates for TV Markets in Cannes.
• All other reasonable duties as requested.
• Previo us experience of working as a PA at a senior level.
• Shorthand or speedwriting.
• Previous experience of dealing with senior mem bers of an organisation.
• Proven organisational skills; gained through the above.
• Proven experience of wor king in a pressured environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven experience of working under own initiative and as part of a team.
• Excellent IT skills – highly competent in Microsoft Outlook / Word / Excel / Visio / PowerPoint.
• Proactive approach to work, able to pre- empt problems before they occur.
• Confident & assertive.
• Strong sense of initiative, along with discretion.
• Above experience gained in Music or Media organisation.
• Experience using Universal internal systems.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.