Commercial Account Manager
Universal Music GroupKuala Lumpur, KL
Full Time Job
Commercial Account Manager (Licensing Sales, Petaling Jaya)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like building long term warm relationship with people / clients ? Does representing Music brand excite you?
Universal Music Publishing Group is in search of a Commercial Account Manager (Licensing Sales, Petaling Jaya)
to be based in Petaling Jaya, Selangor .
About the role :
• Create, develop and maintain relationships with advertising agencies, music supervisors, music houses and more
• Negotiate terms and fees with third parties seeking to license songs for synchronization uses including Commercial, Trailer, Film, Television, Promo, Video Game, New Media, Merchandise, Live Stage, Lyric and more.
• Proactively reach out to assigned agencies, brands and music supervisors for their creative music needs
• Collaborate with internal departments and staff to e nsure customer satisfaction, sales growth, and the development of new sales channels.
• Manage all aspects of license administration from clients as well as within internal departments
• Liaise with licensing agents and copyright owners to ensure timely execution of licences
• Assist with quarterly business plans/sales forecasts
• At least 2 years of sales experience
• Experience from licensing, music, entertainment, agencies or related would be highly advantageous
• People orientated and sales driven
• Strategically and analytically sounded
• Ability to manage tight deadlines and prioritize workloads with a high degree of accuracy
• Excellent team player and be willing to work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is a leading global music publishing company representing the most acclaimed collection of 3 million songs by the greatest artists and songwriters of all time. These include: ABBA, Adele, A Great Big World, Jhené Aiko, Alabama Shakes, Axwell & Ingrosso, Bastille, Beach Boys and many more. UMPG is also a global leader in the areas of Classical, Christian/Gospel, and Production Music. Additionally, UMPG plays a major role in film and TV, providing the best creative and synch licensing services, and administration for such companies as Warner Bros Entertainment, Universal Studios, HBO, DreamWorks, DreamWorks Animation, NBC, EuropaCorp and Sesame Workshop, among others.