Licensing Income Royalty Clerk
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/3/2018 9:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Licensing Income Royalty Clerk jobs in Woodland Hills-CA
Search all Licensing Income Royalty Clerk postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Licensing Income Royalty Clerk? Description
UMG is currently seeking to fill the role of Licensing Income Royalty Clerk. In this role, you will be processing license income receipts received from other companies. Payments related to those statements must be processed as income, and if applicable, royalty amounts must be shared with relevant UMG Artists/Participants to insure compliance with UMG contracts.
The right candidate will have a passion for music and be hungry to learn and grow in the business of music.
• Process licensing income receipts
• Process adjustments to the Royalty System
• Input data into TRACS System and link them to the appropriate contracts
• Other duties as required
• Interest in working in a financial environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail orientated work
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Must be computer proficient using Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical background
• 4-year college degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.