Learning & Development Coordinator
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
This was removed by the employer on 11/27/2018 1:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Learning & Development Coordinator jobs in Kings Cross-UK
Search all Learning & Development Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Learning & Development Coordinator? Description
Job title: Learning & Development Coordinator
Responsible to: Head of Learning & Development
Department: Human Resources
Location of work: Kings Cross, London
Main purpose of role
The L&D Coordinator supports the L&D team by proactively planning, coordinating and delivering a wide range of learning and development activities across the business. Under the guidance of the Head of L&D, the L&D Coordinator role will gain exposure to the business by providing advice and support in addition to administering and reporting on all L&D activities.
Your Key Responsibilities
• Working accurately, and at pace to deliver a highly effective administration/coordination service.
• Supporting the L&D team to develop, deliver and project-manage development activities across the organisation.
• Assisting the L&D team to facilitate and present specific workshops.
• Working with the L&D team to create bespoke learning and development solutions.
• Provide guidance and advice relating to personal development.
• Evaluation: following up with participants for their feedback. Capture, analyse and report learning and development metrics; including producing surveys and L&D reports.
As a people person (in the true sense, not the cliche), you enjoy embedding yourself into a business, uncovering and diving deep into employee challenges, goals, skills and more. Your mindset is solutions-led, and you’re committed to keeping open communication across the business, including feeling confident challenging what we are doing and why. This is a visible role that requires a highly proactive approach, requiring a combination of analytical thinking alongside a creative, growth mindset.
Your Skills and Experience
• Highly organised with proven administration skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Time and priority management: proven ability to manage a high volume of tasks with conflicting deadlines.
• Constantly analyses ways of working and challenges self and others to improve.
• Ability to develop strong working relationships across various levels throughout the organisation.
• Personally credible: considers how to best add value and ensures own expertise is sufficiently developed to do so.
• Proven experience of working under pressure in a calm, efficient and organised manner.
• Ability to communicate strongly at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
• Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills: dealing with telephone queries, emails and face-to-face requests politely, efficiently and effectively.
• Uses initiative to make suggestions and recommendations.
• ‘Completer-finisher’ mentality: taking personal accountability for delivery.
• Graduate level - HR/psychology degree preferred.
• CIPD qualified or part qualified.
• At least 1-2 years working within an HR department.
• Able to demonstrate a good understanding of HR policies and procedures and has the ability to practically apply knowledge in the workplace.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office; particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
This Is Us
• We are a team with the constant drive to try new things, and push boundaries.
• We make quick decisions; that’s why we need problem solvers who aren’t afraid to throw ideas and solutions onto the table.
• We value open communication and integrity above hierarchies… every single person in our business adds value.
• We’re diverse and inclusive, as humans and in our music taste - we don’t judge and expect the same from you.
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Eyecare Scheme
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase
• Dental and Travel Insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Spotify Subscription
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Free Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Diversity and inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.