Label and Marketing Manager
Universal Music GroupTel Aviv, TA
Full Time Job
We are in search of a Label and Marketing Manager to be based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Job title: Label and Marketing Manager
Responsible to: Managing Director, Universal Music Israel (UMI)
Location of work: Tel Aviv, Israel
Main Purpose of Role
The Label & Marketing Manager will plan, develop, implement and drive innovative and effective marketing, PR and Digital promotions for individual artist projects and strategic catalog initiatives all of which should drive revenue growth and audience acquisition around the Universal Music Group catalog in Israel and UMI artists globally. This will include, but is not limited to:
• Drive UMG catalog revenues in Israel.
• Develop and implement the most creative, compelling and effective PR and marketing campaigns for the Universal Music catalog.
• Manage new releases on a daily basis.
• Write press releases and service all media with content to achieve strong representation of UMG artists in Israel.
• Build and manage marketing budgets and optimize online, social and marketing plans and realize revenue targets.
• Initiate new revenue streams.
• Help promote UMI artists globally.
• Seek out new strategic partnerships to accelerate and grow key performance indicators.
• Partner closely with UMG labels to find creative ways to market artist catalogs leading up to new releases and between new album cycles and single drops.
• Liaising with people at all levels across Universal Music Group and externally including other Exec Members, Directors, Artists/ Artists Management
Key Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Proficient in Hebrew and English (written and oral skills)
• Highly motivated with networking ability
• Experience in a similar role – must have experience in catalog management or music marketing
• Commercially led, proactive, hard worker and energetic; positive team player
• Proven innovator; highly creative individual who is digitally savvy and experienced
• Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively to colleagues, key internal and external stakeholders, as well as being comfortable asking for direction when unsure
• Good IT skills, i.e. Microsoft Office and the ability to learn relevant UMG in-house systems
• Passionate and knowledgeable about a wide range of music
• Highly organized, flexible approach to work with the ability to keep calm under pressure, prioritize own workload and deliver to deadlines
• Self-motivated with the ability to deal with the routine tasks as well as the more interesting aspects of the role