Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
Full Time Job
This job exists to support the CCMG user community, providing high quality technical assistance and customer service to ensure that all technology related resources are working correctly, and that company personnel are able to effectively use them.
• Receives and responds to user requests and ensures that they are thoroughly resolved in a timely manner, meeting or exceeding the terms published in the IT service level agreement, and that proper call ticket documentation is completed.
• Carries out duties and responsibilities as assigned and prioritized by the Technical Services Lead.
• Configures and installs or upgrades workstations to company specifications as necessary.
• Provides front-line response to problems related to e-mail, network access, user difficulties with standard software applications, and installation of standard PC-based hardware and software applications.
• Provides technical support for all CCMG-supported remote locations as directed.
• Works with Global Service Desk to facilitate user account setup and administration including, active directory, Exchange, Global Protect VPN, Lawson, and various others. Position is also responsible for assisting users with account and remote access issues.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Regularly required to sit
• Requires motor skills to operate a keyboard and basic office equipment
• Occasionally required to stand and walk
• Ability to communicate over the phone and in person
• Occasionally required to lift up to 25lbs
• Requires occasional travel
• Exceptional customer service understanding and orientation, and the ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Windows desktop Operating Systems and Mac OSX.
• Strong demonstrated knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• 3-5 years experience in PC support or related position.
• Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field (or equivalent experience).
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (or equivalent experience)
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.