Intern - Digital Strategy & Marketing
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
Part Time Unpaid Internship
DIGITAL STRATEGY & MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Universal Music Canada is proud to offer students the opportunity to gain hands on experience in the music industry through our Unpaid Internship Program commencing Winter 2019 ( January to April ). Today’s students may be tomorrow’s employees and this placement will provide interested students with the chance to work with and learn directly from music industry professionals.
• Participating in department brainstorms and meetings
• Research and identify potential partner and influencer opportunities
• Gathering assets and tools from internal marketing teams for deployme nt to digital partners
• Maintain and update department reports
• Additional ad-hoc duties when required
• Must be enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement
• Passion for music and the online space
• Strong knowledge of social media marketing across various platforms
• Proficient in MS Office (i.e. Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
• Administrative, copywriting, and blog writing skills are essential
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of SEO and WordPress are an asset
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
If you are interested in an Internship at Universal Music Canada and currently enrolled in a post-secondary program that requires a placement , please remember to include all of the following with your application:
• Cover letter and resume indicating the internship you are interested in applying for (in an order of preference - 3 maximum preferences, 1 being most preferred)
• Days and hours of availability, along with the number of hours that must be completed.
• Documentation from the accredited institution outlining: internship requirements, workplace safety and accident insurance coverage and that credit or recognition will be earned for the internship with the accredited institution
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.