Global Copyright Assistant
Universal Music GroupFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
• Assist with UMPG Administration Systems Profile accounts
• Responsible for ensuring correct level of access and timely processing of all new and terminated accounts
• Provide training in UMPG systems, as needed
• Assist with Data clean-up projects
• Maintain contact lists
• Create territory codes, product lists and regular reports, as needed
• Enter and update works and other data in UMPG’s internal system
• Handle a variety of requests and queries received from local and global UMPG Offices, affiliates and sub-publishers
• Other related duties as assigned
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management Excel skills (including vlookup) required.
• Analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly and work proactively.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Overtime as required.
• 1-2 years music publishing company experience in a copyright administration related role desired, but not essential.
• 4 year college degree; Music Business focus preferred, but not required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.