Global Administration Coordinator
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Maintaining various Global Administration internal systems with regards to content, sharing of information and communications, data integrity and data remediation (where/when needed). Supporting Global Admin by performing a variety of daily, weekly and monthly tasks. Assisting in all aspects of internal communications and distribution/upkeep of documentation.
• ‘Engagement Call’ tracking and coordination
• Maintaining current documentation and uploading of files to Global SharePoint (Centerpoint) Intranet site
• Administration of project status and management communication tool, including issuing/tracking of licenses, maintaining current user list and project inventory, etc.
• Maintain updates to, and participate/contribute to the redesign and rebranding of, internal Intranet site
• Products and Recordings research and data updates/remediation
• Administrative communications assistance and support
• Creative analytics and PRO analysis, including assisting with pipeline projections and MDRC tracking
• Ad-Hoc/General projects, research and support
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management Excel skills (including vlookup, graphing and some formulas) required.
• Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail orientated.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly, and work proactively.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Overtime as required.
• 1-2 years music publishing company experience desired but not essential.
• 4 year college degree; Music Business focus preferred but not required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.