Universal Music GroupManila, MM
Full Time Job
Are you an Financial Accountant with 3 years of experience, looking to practice your knowledge in a dynamic, industry leading company?
MCA Music Philippines (Universal Music Group) have a brand new opportunity for an Finance Supervisor to join our Finance team.
• Prepare monthly accounting and reporting for allocated business units.
• Perform monthly closing of accounts and preparation of actual and forecasting reporting.
• Reconciliation of general ledger to subsidiary records.
• Prepare month end reports and supporting schedules.
• Oversee the preparation of statutory reports.
• Coordinate internal and external audit requirements.
• Ensure timely payments to vendors and service providers via outsourced AP team.
• Supervise and review work of Accounts Assistants.
• Support annual budgeting and forecasting.
• Accounting qualifications (CPA preferred) with 3 years of experience.
• Prior experience working in a large multinational company.
• Exposure to internal and external audit procedures.
• Familiar with labor laws, corporate tax laws and various local and international tax matters.
• Strong knowledge of accounting and reporting softwares. JDE and HFM are preferred. Local tax reporting via EFS.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Advanced problem-solving skills, strong attention to detail and highly organized.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun. Universal Music Korea has a market leading position with various artists including DEAN, SAAY, Boys Republic, 1415 and more.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.