Finance Executive/ Accountant
Universal Music GroupHong Kong, HK
Full Time Job
Finance Executive/ Accountant (Hong Kong)
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like dealing with numbers? Does the combination of accounting/ finance with music excite you?
Universal Music Publishing is in search of a Finance Executive/ Accountant (360 accou nting role) to be based in Hong Kong.
About the role:
• A ssist the Financial Controller (FC) in the daily financial activities of the local UMPG operations.
• Accounts Receivable;
• Accounts Payable;
• Maintain Citibank bank account;
• General ledger account reconciliations;
• Assist the FC with the preparation of monthly accounts.
• Assist the FC with monthly reporting.
• Assist the FC with the completion of tax returns.
• Assist the FC with completion of other government returns.
• Other ad hock tasks as required.
• JDE (accounts payable, receivable and general ledger) or similar accounting software experience.
• Citibank bank account software or similar software experience.
• Intercompany netting software experience.
• High proficiency in MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-Outlook.
• At least 3 years of experience preferred
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is a leading global music publishing company representing the most acclaimed collection of 3 million songs by the greatest artists and songwriters of all time. These include: ABBA, Adele, A Great Big World, Jhené Aiko, Alabama Shakes, Axwell & Ingrosso , Bastille, Beach Boys and many more. UMPG is also a global leader in the areas of Classical, Christian/Gospel, and Production Music. Additionally, UMPG plays a major role in film and TV, providing the best creative and synch licensing services, and administration for such companies as Warner Bros Entertainment, Universal Studios, HBO, DreamWorks, DreamWorks Animation, NBC, EuropaCorp and Sesame Workshop, among others.