Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an accomplished administrative professional with extensive experience supporting senior executives. This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines, and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential. This role will represent the executive in a positive and professional manner and partner with the executive to help ensure the effectiveness of the function. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and adaptable.
• Day-to-day management of the Executive’s schedule
• Interacting with client and potential clients as well as other artists and high level visitors, in person or by telephone
• Prepare internal and external presentations including preparation for media interviews
• Read and route correspondence; draft responses and other documents as requested; manage email for the Executive and assist with music organization and distribution as needed
• Manage schedule by planning internal and external meetings, conferences, award presentations, teleconferences, and both business and family travel
• Prepare submission of expense claims on a timely basis
• Provide key administrative support for Executive’s civic and industry commitments
• Develop and demonstrate professional knowledge of the business
• Ability to create efficiency through the use of technology and music based systems
• Competency using Mac and PC
• Use organizational skills to manage office and time in fast-paced environment and anticipate critical events/Chairman’s needs
• Proven ability to work effectively with senior management and senior level clients
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to manage highly confidential information and to act calmly and professionally at all times
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
• Travel Logistics
• Minimum 5 years executive assistant experience in entertainment, preferably music and/or music publishing
• Experience with Spotify, Pandora and other music based systems
• BA or BS preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.