Assistant To Gm Finance & Operations
Universal Music GroupWoolloomooloo, NS
Full Time Job
Are you an Office Manager or PA looking to develop your career in a dynamic and transforming industry?
Universal Music is on the hunt for a superstar to fill the role of Assistant to our General Manager of Finance & Operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for a variety of tasks, ranging from office operations and finance administration through to travel arrangements and coordinating events. In this fast paced environment, no two days are the same. If you are a confident multi-tasker with excellent project delivery skills, please keep reading!
The role -
• Assist the GM, Finance & Operations on all administrative duties including diary management, travel arrangements, filing, expenses and other personal tasks.
• Support facilities management requirements of the office, ensuring that the building, workspaces and furniture are maintained in high condition.
• Communicate and deliver instructions to colleagues, suppliers, building maintenance and other contacts on behalf of GM.
• Manage the calendar of internal functions, events and activities held in the office entertaining areas. Setup spaces as required, including bumping of furniture, arranging catering, audio visual equipment, etc.
• Review domestic travel bookings for all departments in line with company policy and make bookings when necessary
• Manage relationship with travel company and assist with invoicing/purchase orders.
• Support GM in the daily management of mailroom, reception and facilities management functions.
• Provide adhoc finance support including using Excel to perform various reconciliations
• Contribute to new ideas, system improvements and work processes
• Other ad-hoc duties as required.
The superstar profile -
• You have 2 years experience in administration and/or business support.
• You are mature and confident with the ability to work effectively with colleagues of all levels. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
• You are a mastermind problem solver who always takes initiative.
• You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisational skills.
• You are customer focused and known to go above and beyond.
• You’re a Microsoft Office super user and have a knack for learning new systems.
• You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job!
• Driver Licence is required.
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to apply. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!