Director, Global Content & Artist Channel Strategy
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Director, Global Content & Artist Channel Strategy (YouTube)
UMG is seeking a passionate music enthusiast with creativity and innovation as well as business acumen that will be responsible for YouTube content creation, production, monetization features, channel management, and strategy.
• Manage all aspects of artists channel: ideation, content programming, posting, community, metadata optimization and audience management
• Create content rollout and storytelling on channels – proper understanding of cadence and audience
• Provide qualitative and quantitative understanding globally then apply strategy based on the data for better channel performance
• Regular reporting of YT insights & trends to direct team and artist management
• Work with and across creators, directors, content specialists and artists.
• Build and create communities and audiences across artist channels
• Passionate YouTube expert (creator or backend)
• Ability to multi-task, ensure meticulous attention to detail, prioritize and work well under pressure.
• Google Ad Strategy & CPM Growth Strategy
• 6 years of relevant experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.