Director Artist Strategy & Marketing
Universal Music GroupMiami Beach, FL
Full Time Job
Director Artist Strategy & Marketing-Latin
• Oversee the region’s (Latin America, Iberia and US Latin Market) marketing programs and planning activities for Latin recorded music and performing artists.
• Design and oversee road maps of entertainment activities (Tours/Live performances) of Latin Recording Artists in Latin America, Iberia and US market
• Analyze and interpret data trends, analysis, and insights of Artists and markets; formulate strategies and programs to increase revenue and penetrate target markets; monitor product positioning
• Analyze and evaluate actual and projected sales and marketing figures; exercise discretion in development and review of business and marketing plans for Latin artists.
• Measure and analyze the contribution of marketing strategies and activities on both short and long-term sales goals; utilize findings in development of future marketing plans and strategies.
• Work closely with the Commercial team to create comprehensive and creative marketing and promotion campaigns.
• Consult with company's senior executives to review sales forecasts, business strategies and marketing programs.
• Build and manage relationships with Artists, industry contacts and representatives.
• Bilingual English/Spanish.
• Strong Analytical and project management skills
• Ability to handle various projects at the same tim e
• Candidate must have a pro-active “customer service” attitude for internal and external customers.
• Candidate must show a good understanding of the current dig ital music ecosystem and technologies.
• Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
• Traveling required: 20%
• Experience in Music/Entertainment/Artist Management or related
• Experience/exposure in Latin America and/or Iberia
• Bachelor’s degree / 5 years’ experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.