Digital Rights Administrator
Universal Music GroupBrentwood, TN
Full Time Job
To manage, organize, and maintain company’s catalog claims in order to monetize copyright on social media platforms such as YouTube.
• Create and manage Capitol CMG copyright claims on the YouTube platform
• Maintain ownership conflicts and disputes through the YouTube Content Management System
• Generate reports as needed with regards to company performance and monetization
• Organize and gather YouTube data necessary for serving cross-departmental tracking and reference functions
• Load metadata, tags, and descriptions for YouTube videos
• Stay up to date with audience growth & monetization best practices
• Collaborate cross-divisionally with Label Marketing team to support video release strategy for Artist channels.
• Exhibit expert knowledge in YouTube’s analytics and provide reports highlighting applicable data
• Provide expertise and insights into monetization and YouTube algorithms for Capitol CMG related videos and channels
• Strategize ideas for claiming, playlisting, and collaboration for maximum royalty collection
• Serve writers and Capitol CMG affiliates by exhibiting expert knowledge in the functionality and service of relative social media insights
• Other Duties as assigned
• Work well in a team and individual setting
• Thorough, detail-oriented, and focused
• Proficient in Excel
• Ability to stay on task and take direction
• Effective communication skills (oral and written)
• Ability to build strong cross-departmental partnerships
• Familiarity with the Christian music industry
• General knowledge of music publishing and/or royalties or background in financial analysis
• Knowledge of social media platforms (YouTube)
• Bachelor degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.