Digital Marketing Specialist
Universal Music GroupKings Cross, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Digital Marketing Co ordinator , International
Responsible to: Head of International Digital Services
Department: Univeral Publishing Production Music - UMPG
Location of work: Kings Cross
Main Purpose of Role
The International Digital Team is a centralised department that works with the entire UPPM group to support and develop key initiatives in the online and digital space. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and creative digital marketing executive to join the team in a new role that focuses on two aspects within the digital team.
Platform owner - CMS
• Manage all aspects within the CMS. Work alongside IT to ensure the correct structure and use of all functionality available within the CMS.
• Responsible for continuous improvements in useability and functionality of CMS based on user feedback and platform upgrades; see these through full life cycle of testing and deployment.
• Be entirely confident with all sites and language versions and be across all changes and requirements within the platform.
• Manage the international relationships with CMS users and with International Marketing. S upport and inform as necessary.
• Be prepared to drive, encourage, support & monitor changes to CMS in all territories.
Digital marketing , content & communications
• Working with Business Intelligence & Int Marketing to establish digital marketing processes that can be adopted by the group .
• Responsible for the marketing of any new functionality across our digital platforms and communication s on behalf of the Digital Team.
• Work together with International Marketing to plan and execute creative content ideas for e-marketing, working together to improve open rates and engagement.
• Planning of content updates across our network of websites, assisting local teams w i th refreshing content in CMS and identifying Ad Hoc reactive opportunities based on media and cultural cycles.
• Awareness of current trends and digital landscape in order to develop targeted email strategies and journeys . (A/B testing, personalisation, geo-targeting)
• Liaising with International Marketing, manage the creation and regular updates of user notices, e-coms and user guides / web videos based on the front end website functionality & internal admin tools.
• Keep up to date with digital marketing technologies and trends, making recommendations on how and where to improve efficiencies
• Has held a Digital Marketing position preferably within Media industries and brings innovative thinking and proven experience into the mix.
• Good experience with email marketing/CRM
• Analytical thinker.
• Has a can do attitude and enjoys working in a collaborative environment that is constantly changing and evolving.
• Creative individual with a thirst for knowledge.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and time constraint.
• Excellent oral a nd written communication skills.
• Attention to detail & proof reading.
• CMS experience (Preferably Sitecore)
• Experience with tools such as Google Analytics , Adwords, PPC, Display & SEO
• Social Media Experience across multiple platforms & Promoted Posts
• Confident with reporting and analysis tools.
• Awareness of GDPR
• Broad musical knowledge base.
• Educated to degree-level in a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
Whilst you may not fulfil all of the requirements, if you have a keen interest in the role an d of coming on board with a 360 approach and view of digital & targeted Marketing , plus experience that allows you to hit the ground running we do encourage you to apply.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.