Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
Full Time Job
Developer (12 Month Contract)
Universal Music Canada is looking for a developer to join our Interactive Marketing team. The ideal candidate will build & maintain various web applications and platforms using modern web technologies.
• Work with designers and producers to develop functional specs for Universal Music Canada’s consumer and official artist web sites – build these sites to meet current and future web and mobile standards.
• Code web and mobile marketing tools, widgets, games and applications using public platforms and frameworks (HTML5, WordPress, etc.) and Universal’s proprietary platforms.
• Manage users and update administrative systems for Universal artist assets.
• Assist the marketing teams with coming up with innovative ways to market our artists online.
• Strong coding skills
• Strong knowledge of the WordPress platform
• Ability to solve problems efficiently and creatively
• Enthusiastic, task oriented individual who can work well independently and with a team and has a love of music
• Comfortable working on a Mac with an understanding of the need for Windows compatibility testing
• Ability to interact with artists, artist managers, and marketing managers
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and meet deadlines
For all interested candidates, please state your salary expectation in your cover letter.
DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.