Data Entry / Administrator
Universal Music GroupSydney, NS
Full Time Job
Data Entry / Administrator (12-month Contract)
We are Universal Music Australia (UMA), Part of The Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audio-visual content in more than 60 countries We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
Universal Music Australia is looking to appoint a
Data Entry / Administrator (12-month Contract) / Royalties Reporting Assistant for a 12-month contract, to support our Royalties team based in our Sydney office.
• Entry and maintenance of data in our bespoke royalty & metadata systems.
• Use of shared inboxes to handle with and respond with updates & queries.
• Contract interpretation.
• Communication with internal Universal departments for royalty & metadata related matters.
• Work on team projects to assist in system upgrades and improvements.
• Assistance with the monetisation of content.
• Strong analytical system skills - fully conversant with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
• Ability to interpret recording and licensing agreements, and extract relevant accounting and business points from document(s)
• Strong organisational skills due to high volume of paperwork generated within royalty administration
• Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining focused on workload objectives
• Capable of undertaking long periods of data entry whilst remaining alert to potential documentation problems and input errors
• You have an impeccable eye for detail, outstanding administration and organisation.
• Maintain a high service acumen for our Artist community.
• Team player and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment
We are passionate people with smart ideas and work with some of the most successful, innovative, timeless and respected artists of all time, continuing to grow their audiences and keep the world listening.
If you love this space, think you have what it takes, come help make a difference, we would like to hear from you.