Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is looking for a D2C Marketer to join our team in Philadelphia, PA. The D2C Marketer will work with our D2C Marketing and Creative Departments to strategize, manage, and execute digital campaigns for our clients’ e-commerce releases and promotions. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most successful artists and entertainment companies in the world.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
• Communicate with the client to facilitate their marketing and creative needs around e-commerce (D2C) launches and promotions.
• Curate and assist with the design process of visual assets for D2C marketing campaigns.
• Work directly with Creative Department to create and finalize campaign creative assets.
• Draft and coordinate email marketing campaigns for clients.
• Assist photographer in studio and on site for product and look book photography.
• Audit and optimize clients’ stores on an on-going basis.
• Help to compile reports on campaign and overall store performance.
• Assist with administrative tasks for accounts and internally for the D2C Marketing department.
• Conduct market research specific to client or project needs.
• Contribute ideas to marketing plans for upcoming client campaigns (music releases, product launches, holidays, etc.)
• Keep abreast of evolving music industry, e-commerce, and digital marketing technologies.
• Research new trends and technologies on an ongoing basis, particularly as related to ecommerce.
• Experiment with new tools and technologies as suitable for D2Cdepartment’s needs.
• Write and execute content for specific client social channels as needed.
• Execute community management across client social channels.
• Monitor social posts and overall channel optimization as related to store campaigns and promotions.
• Strong verbal and written abilities.
• Attention to detail; must be extremely detail-oriented.
• Highly organized and comfortable streamlining many moving parts. Comfortable juggling multiple high priority projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter attitude capable of owning important responsibilities and seeing them through to completion.
• Ability to stay calm and collected under pressure, and to be accountable for meeting deadlines.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing client needs in a fast-paced environment.
• Drive and confidence to learn and take on new challenges.
• Strong knowledge of social media, emerging platforms, and associated marketing tools, particularly within the e-commerce and music industries.
• Passion for D2C marketing and the e-commerce industry.
• Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Mac OS.
• Familiarity with email marketing/CRM tools (e.g. ExactTarget, Mailchimp, Fanbridge), e-commerce platforms (e.g. Shopify, Magento).
• 1-2 years experience in a digital marketing position, preferably within the music or e-commerce industries (internship experience included).
• Experience managing business/brand profiles on social networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Tumblr, etc. is a major plus.
• Basic HTML, Photoshop, and Basecamp experience is a plus.
• Bachelors Degree required.
• Coursework in marketing, music business, or a related field preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.