Customer Service Rep
Universal Music GroupPhiladelphia, PA
Full Time Job
Fame House, a Universal Music Group company, is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Customer Service Representative to work within the Merchandise and E-Commerce Department in our headquarters in Philadelphia.
• Communicate and resolve inquiries with customers via email, social media, and phone
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
• Keeps customer records up to date.
• Report recurring issues, trends.
• Prepare and ship customer care packages, gift cards and other correspondence as needed.
• Other administrative responsibilities as required.
• Responds to customers in a timely and completely respectful manner.
• Treat customers the way they would like to be treated, and strive to always make a positive difference in customers’ lives.
• Uphold the policies of the E-Commerce/Merchandising department as stated in the Fame House Customer Care Help Center.
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written.
• Ability to be patient, express empathy, and concern.
• Independent thinker; able to make meaningful decisions based on each situation.
• Excellent follow up skills and 100% follow through on commitments.
• Result and action oriented, resourceful.
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated, upbeat personality, team player.
• Ability to analyze and report on trends and issues.
• Reliable attendance history.
• Availability to work a flexible schedule, which includes evenings and weekends.
• Strong computer skills; Microsoft Office, Internet search skills.
• 2 Years of customer service work experience and /or experience in an inbound call center strongly a plus
• High School Diploma / GED or equivalent, some college preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.