Customer Service Coordinator
Universal Music GroupKensington, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Customer Service Coordinator
Responsible to: Customer Service Manager
Department: Physical Supply Chain Management
Location of work: Kensington Village (Kings Cross Autumn 2018)
Main Purpose of Role:
The Customer Service Coordinator is responsible for the processing and expediting of customer orders. This will include, but is not be limited to, handling enquiries and quality in the areas of pricing, delivery status, POD's, claims management and returns processing.
Resolve customer, UMG or 3PL queries within SLA :
• Provide custom er service cover ; handling NDU order management for all NR and catalogue orders and dealing with delivery enquiries.
• Liaise with 3PL's and operational team members to ensure query resolution.
• Provide information to customers on release dates and services.
• Assist with queries originating within the distribution plants in relation to orders, deliveries, product information and release dates.
Order, returns and claims processing
• Monitor and progress all customer orders entered onto the distribution system.
• Expedite priority orders to ensure prompt , timely and cost-effective delivery to local DC.
• Check error interfaces and resolve issues.
• Assist the Customer Service team members whenever possible, particularly with administrative or recurring tasks.
• Manage all aspects of the NDU Claims adminis tration process, to include ; Initiation of returns requests from NDU Customers within the claims process , p rocessing RA's under agreed es calation process and m anaging customer claims accruals in conjunction with the Finance team .
• Manag e shipped in error claims.
• Returns Process flow management .
• POD , tracking info re quests and other reporting .
• Executing delivery plans for high security and rush releases.
Master data management
• Manage reporting summaries around key NR product .
• Monitor the integrity the distribution system s on behalf of UMGI and its customers in a timely fashion, as required.
Process & System Enhancement
• Performs special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested by management or as required for their assigned accounts.
• Service delivery orientation .
• Positive attitude and team player .
• Problem sol ving and decision making skills .
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (MS, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio) .
• Experience in a customer facing role .
• Understa nding of distribution processes .
• Working within an International environment .
• Commercial awareness with regards to product costing .
• BA/BS degree preferred .
• An interest in the distribution of Entertainment media .
Diversity and Inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age .
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.