Universal Music GroupSecaucus, NJ
Full Time Job
Bravado International Group is the only global, 360 degree full service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets and through Web-based stores. Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
Bravado is looking for Production Coordinator to support the Harley Davidson apparel product division. This role contributes to the production process by assisting with the placement, execution and follow-up of manufacturing orders and by ensuring the timely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
• Enter and maintain updates for each style in Navision system or shared drives; perform daily tracking of goods on orders, in progress (WIP) and in-transit to ensure timely delivery
• Follow-up with vendors, factories and Art Department as needed
• Create, revise, input and maintain production orders and monitor transmission to factories; file and maintain records of purchase orders (POs)
• Receive and track all pre-production samples and stock deliveries
• Build collaborative relationships with vendors and internal customers
• Work proactively, anticipating any issues that may impact delivery times
• Review, monitor, and enforce vendor compliance and issue chargebacks when needed
• Monitor inventory, including performing cycle counts
• Create and format daily reports for review with Production Director
• Interact with Art Department regarding any questions with samples
• Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
• Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
• Perform special projects as assigned by Production Director
• Highly skilled in Excel. Including running V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with strict deadlines
• Operational and Supply Chain knowledge
• Experience in Navision (recommended but not required)
• Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.