Coordinator, Release Administration
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Release Administration Coordinator provides administrative support to the UMG Commercial Partnerships Team(s) in the areas of release communication support and administration service. Key support roles include distribution and communication of information, systems support and analytical reporting.
• Sales program set up and communication to account teams
• Support release communications team with daily date changes and system updates
• Prepare adhoc reports for account and label analysis.
• Support account teams and labels with program tracking and label sales
• Assist with digital campaign pricing
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Office and PowerPoint skills, MicroStrategy and analytics a plus.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with emphasis on relationship building with labels and partner
• Meticulous attention to detail and follow through
• Extremely organized with superior time management skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects and produce high-quality results under tight deadlines in a team environment
• Ability to work independently, take initiative and desire to optimize processes and efficiencies
• Ability to be proactive by identifying potential issues and taking action to rectify
• Experience with analytics and database usage
• Strong interest in music and pop culture
• Knowledge of social media and current platforms of entertainment consumption
• Working knowledge and understanding of UMG internal systems a plus. Ability to quickly learn new systems a must
• BA degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.