Content Protection Representative
Universal Music GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Universal Music Group’s Content Protection department is seeking Content Protection Representatives to support and assist policies of UMG’s global content protection efforts and to enforce UMG's copyrights worldwide. This position will play a pivotal role in UMG’s efforts to combat intellectual property theft and expand UMG’s content protection efforts globally.
Universal Music Group’s Content Protection department provides support to UMG’s labels. The environment is fast-paced and allows for opportunities to work on diverse subject matters. As a Content Protection Rep resentative, you will be responsible for reviewing UMG Content on various websites and media sites.
• Ability to work independently as a member of team
• Ability to follow instructions
• Highly organized
• Knowledge of digital technologies a plus
• Familiarity with internet and mobile Apps
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Abi lity to stay calm under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills, detail orientation, follow-through and execution
• Excellent understanding of analytics and data analysis
• Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
• Excellent presentation skills
• 0-1 years successful working experience in music, Content , or related fields
• Proficient in Excel, competence in Microsoft PowerPoint & Adobe Photoshop
• Bachelor’s degree Preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.