Business Development and Sales Strategy Analyst
Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Business Development Analyst will develop potential sales targets, provide company/market trend research. The objective for this position is to maximize revenue development for the company by discovering and qualifying potential new clients and opportunities via established and new lead sources.
• Responsible for lead assignments, follow up and coding in a timely manner in adherence to company standards
• Collaborates with VP of Sales/Sales Operations Manager to develop lead generation strategy
• Assesses new business opportunities for the team - evaluating strategic fit and industry competition
• Researches and identifies new contacts and new opportunities for the company’s Top Account targets
• Generates, qualifies and tracks prospect leads through various strategic campaigns
• Utilizes strategic selling skills to properly ascertain the needs in relationship to the company's product offerings for new leads
• Updates and maintains the integrity of the new lead information in CRM. Ensures current and accurate company data, contacts, proper coding and notes detailing interaction for leads
• Utilizes existing and identifies new marketing opportunities to streamline campaigns and maximize lead-to-opportunity conversion
• Maximizes lead opportunities from Tradeshows and Industry Events
• Develops low performing accounts into viable sales opportunities
• Assists in implementation of approved new business strategies
• Builds and maintains a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed team’s quarterly goals
• Support reporting and mail merge needs for the company
• Bachelors Degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.