Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
UMG Media and Advertising is seeking a motivated Billing Coordinator to help manage the current billing and invoice system. This role will work directly with vendors and internal finance representatives to create smooth and efficient payment processes.
• Ensure monthly payment of all vendor invoices
• Prepare accruals and uploading files to appropriate finance systems
• Create billing and budget summaries for respective labels and media planners
• Monitor outstanding account balances and follow up on appropriate documentation for payment
• Prepare Ad hoc reports as needed
• Project managing label advertising budgets
• Coding invoices to appropriate budgets and labels
• Strong skill in Excel required
• Highly detail oriented
• Great phone and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors
• Experience in financial software and comfort adopting new software applications
• 1-2 years’ experience in a Billing/Finance position
• Bachelor’s degree required.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.