Assistant Manager - Media Promotions
Universal Music GroupSeoul, KG
Full Time Job
Universal Music Korea are hiring! We are currently looking for a Staff or an Assistant Manager - Media Promotions to join the team. The successful candidate will drive exposure of Universal domestic and international artists across key media platforms, including TV, Radio, Print Media and E-news.
• Partner with media contacts to promote and achieve maximum coverage for Universal Music artists.
• Contribute to PR strategies and execute plans accordingly.
• Monitor the performance of media campaigns to ensure effectiveness and best results.
• Manage existing media relationships and pursue new relationships across all facets of media.
• Explore and secure commercial partnerships and joint venture opportunities with media partners.
• Represent local UMK artists to international teams in relevant markets for overseas opportunities.
• Relevant qualifications in PR, Business, Marketing or related field.
• Between 1 and 5 years of working experience in Korean media environment. Sound knowledge of the traditional and digital media landscapes.
• Demonstrated passion for music and demonstrated knowledge of the music business.
• Excellent communication skills. Korean and English are required.
• Good influencing skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.