Assistant Manager - Marketing & Promotions
Universal Music GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
Are you the crazy music fan always sharing the latest discoveries and weekly gigs with your friends? If someone asked you, “what’s your favourite ever album?” would you struggle to choose because THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!? Ever thought your music love could become a full time career?
Universal Music China is looking for an Assistant Manager - Marketing & Promotions to create and manage marketing and promotional plans for International artists. The successful candidate will have 4 years of working experience, including digital and social media marketing.
Key points -
• Draft and execute marketing strategy of international key releases.
• Oversee and execute in-market artist ground promotion (radio interviews, press photo shoot, M&G event, etc)
• Keep close contact with nationwide radio partners/programs for international music. Work with nationwide key DJs and drive them to deliver exposure both on radio and on their personal SNS accounts
• Keep close contact with nationwide media, including press media, online media, etc. Develop and work closely for PR channels on all our projects.
• Develop and work closely with China social music KOL network to push our campaigns/album releases/singles/MVs.
• Work with digital partners and creating online/ground marketing events for new albums release/in-market artists.
• Initiate and execute SNS marketing campaigns on digital platform
• Assist daily management of International Marketing team’s official SNS account
• Generate data analysis/reports from our key tracks/albums and in-market promo tours.
• Work closely with internal colleagues to generate new ideas to drive results for artists.
About you -
• You love, live and breathe music! Familiar with the western pop music library, frontline and catalog.
• Extensive experience of working closely with international artists.
• Qualifications in Marketing, Business, PR or other related field, with 4 years of experience.
• Experience and strong interest to work in social and digital media.
• Advanced project management and events experience.
• Highly personable with great communication skills.
• Fluent in English and Mandarin.
• Highly creative and thinks outside of the box.
• You’re not looking for a typical 9-5 job!
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes The Beatles, Queen, Justin Bieber, Anggun, Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.