Assistant Manager - Classics & Jazz
Universal Music GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
Have you always dreamed of taking your media/marketing experience into the fascinating industry that is music and entertainment? Do you love music streaming and all things digital?
Universal Music China is looking for an Assistant Manager to join the Classics & Jazz team. The successful candidate will facilitate the development of strategies, processes and platforms for the marketing and promotion team, and assist the implementation and progress of releases and campaigns. You will also maintain effective communication between internal departments to ensure the successful execution of all projects.
Key points -
• Assist the development and execution of marketing plans and campaigns, involving budget management, media and retail strategies, implementation and follow up.
• Facilitate project strategy and cross-functional coordination to ensure that business requirements are satisfied and campaigns are implemented according to plans.
• Monitor market behaviour to understand trends and drive results across streaming and media.
• Review and respond to International Classics & Jazz marketing plans for priority releases.
• Work closely with internal colleagues to generate new ideas and drive results Classics & Jazz artists and releases.
About you -
• Qualifications in Marketing, Business, PR or other related field.
• 4-6 years of working experience, ideally within the music/entertainment or media related industry. Digital platform or other large MNC background also welcome.
• You love all things digital and have knowledge in digital and music streaming platforms.
• Passionate about music! Knowledgeable about music culture, market trends and digital transformation of the industry.
• Creative and innovative, highly organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask.
• Strong communication skills and able to build effective working relationships.
• Fluent in English and Chinese. German language may be an advantage.
• Willing to work outside of core office hours.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world's leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal's Global roster includes The Beatles, Queen, Justin Bieber, Anggun, Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.