Assistant, Global Film & TV Administration
Universal Music GroupFranklin, TN
Full Time Job
• Support the Film & TV department with variety of tasks
• Enter new works & productions
• Process and circulate cue sheets
• Data clean-up projects
• Identify and escalate all issues requiring support and flag for action by senior management
• Handle a variety of requests and queries received from local and global UMPG Offices, affiliates and sub-publishers in relation to Film & TV activities.
• Other related duties as assigned
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management Excel skills (including vlookup and some formulas) required.
• Analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail oriented.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities.
• Ability to learn quickly and work proactively.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Overtime as required.
• 1-2 years music industry experience
• 4-year college degree; Business/Accounting focus preferred but not required
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.