Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Interscope Records is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant who is very efficient and highly attuned to the smallest of details. The right candidate will also possess a strong sense of discretion and confidentiality and will have experience in supporting a team within a Business & Legal Affairs environment.
• Provide administrate support for three attorneys; provide general support to Business & Legal Affairs team, as needed.
• Heavy filing and scanning for department.
• Answer phones and direct inquiries appropriately with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
• Review incoming document deliveries and distribute accordingly.
• Internal document distribution for entire business unit.
• Schedule meetings and conference calls.
• Make travel arrangements and complete travel and expense reports.
• Responsible for drafting cover letters for physical package containing legal documents & contracts.
• Maintain contacts and calendar information.
• Maintain Business & Legal Affairs status report.
• Proof legal documents and administer execution process.
• Manage office supplies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word.
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint/Keynote.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work under limited supervision and with multiple individuals in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Ability to work well and collaborate with executives and other support staff.
• 2 – 3 years of administrative assistant experience.
• Must be discrete and maintain absolute confidentiality as this position regularly handles sensitive information.
• Legal assistant experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.