Universal Music GroupSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant Job D escription
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a few years of experience; is passionate about the administrative assistant career path; and is ready to report into an Executive Assistant for a high-profile executive in the entertainment industry.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to drive results and anticipate needs in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of attention to detail. This person will be part of a collaborative team focused on operating efficiently, effectively and with a positive attitude .
This role is for you if you are fast, organized, ene rgetic, and self-motivated. The ideal candidate has a strong sense of purpose, a desire to contribute, learn, build, and be challenged. A high level of discretion is required in handling a variety of confidential material and information. Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills are required.
• Manage calendar, email, voicemail, address book, incoming calls, travel arrangements, expense reports, mail, filing, coordinating VIP escorting, reservations, etc.
• Manage conference room calendar(s) and prepare conference rooms for meetings as needed
• Provide lunch support (ordering, pickup, plating, etc.) and make restaurant reservations
• Coordinate all logistics of any events being atte nded by the CEO
• Continuous communication and coordination with the extended ecosystem of partners which include the EAs for the direct report executives to the CEO, UK Executive Assistant, the driver, the house staff, etc.
• Partake in the planning and organizing of major events attended by the CEO, company and personal events, holiday parties, leadership meetings, offsites , etc.
• Travel and attend events with the CEO as required
• Handle personal matters with discretion and efficiency
• Oversee expenses and reimbursements
• Manage complex global travel schedule, deter mine optimal routing, logistics, and private jet services
• Be present in the office
• Additional tasks assigned as needed
• 3-5 years of administrative assistant and/or advanced administrative support experience , ideally working with senior leaders in a creative environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and professional presence with a customer service orientation
• Remains calm under pressure
• Can interact professionally with celebrities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and p erform a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency
• Ability to prioritize work tasks and handle appropriately
• Ability to redirect and change tasks quickly, and r e-prioritize as new needs arise
• A team oriented individual with the ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff in the resolution of probl ems and the completion of tasks
• Ability to process and integrate complex information and appropriately e xercise independent judgment
• Strong organizational skills necessary to organize and deal with workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and project simultaneously as well as confidentially.
• Excellent personal computer skills including advanced skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel Outlook, Visio and/or Project (or similar program management software) required
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.