Account Executive, Streaming
Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
This was removed by the employer on 1/26/2018 1:22:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive, Streaming jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Account Executive, Streaming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive, Streaming? Description
This role will be responsible for the exploitation of Universal Music artists presence and profile across streaming platforms. The incumbent will work collaboratively with internal business units to identify and recognize opportunities to drive consumption.
Developing and maintaining strong and effective relationships with streaming partners, curators and playlisters will be a key component to success within this role.
This is a key role within our company and requires someone who is creative, analytical, passionate about music and demonstrates strong power of influence.
Responsible for the exploitation of Universal artists presence and profile across streaming partners, collaborating alongside digital marketing activities to achieve agreed KPIs.
• Develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with streaming partners, curators and playlisters globally.
• Use creativity and analytical thinking in identifying artist opportunities with streaming partners.
• Attend weekly meetings/conference calls with partners and be influential in ensuring that Universal content is prioritized with partners and marketing campaigns effectively executed
• Working collaboratively with the Vice President, Commercial Affairs to ensure the global and local company streaming strategy & best practices are disseminated / understood.
• Strategize creative artist plans, in collaboration with Marketing teams to ensure successful market consumption
• Deliver on streaming priorities and provide fact based feedback on achievements or otherwise, for internal use and for management.
• Participate in Global Forum Calls representing Canadian priorities & ensuring optimization of global priorities.
• Prepare regular reporting of key performance metrics and communicate findings, figures, and insights across the company
• Influence internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization to take action based on insights to capture business opportunities
• Create analyses on partner trends, market conditions, marketing campaigns, and user behavior for internal partners
• Provide analysis on monthly subscription reporting to internal & external business units
• Participate in regular meetings with other departments sharing and developing strategy to further propel music content
• Knowledgeable about how the music business operates and about the evolving digital & streaming landscape. Music industry experience preferred, but not required.
• Analytical mindset - ability to identify trends in large datasets, display creativity in problem-solving, and generate new ideas
• Exceptional communication, organizational & priority setting skills.
• Highly motivated and intellectually curious
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to multitask, problem solve & react quickly to market changes
• High level of creativity, innovation and enthusiasm; and the ability to drive business priorities to business partners
• Power of influencer & effective presentation skills.
Deadline to submit applications is January 17, 2018 This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.