Universal Music GroupToronto, ON
Full Time Job
DATE: Tuesday July 10, 2018
POSITION: Account Coordinator, Shed Creative Agency - (12 Month Contract)
REPORTING TO: Account Manager
Driven by a passion for music and entertainment, Shed Creative Agency sits at the centre of the culture space and is perfectly positioned to connect brands with strategy, unique live experiences and media & content solutions.
Partnered with Universal Music Canada, Shed represents a range of publishers in Canada, including Pitchfork and the FADER, and works with clients such as Visa, Aeroplan, Google, and more. Read our general capabilities deck for further information on our work.
Shed is actively looking for a talented and ambitious Account Coordinator reporting to our Account Director to join our team. Our Account Coordinator is responsible for the support and service of the client and account team and is an entry-level position. They will support the team in delivering the projects they are assigned to from idea execution to budget creation, status meetings and production to end of project analysis and evaluation with input from project owner.
• Provide administrative support to the entire account team.
• Provide account support by assisting with the coordination and execution of campaigns, strategic marketing partnership deliverables, events and contests.
• Cultivate a good working relationship with clients, either through direct contact or in support of client needs.
• Participate in weekly status meetings and actively participates in brainstorms and ideation.
• Issue copies and circulates contact reports from meetings and prepares all project related documentation including client presentations.
• Respond and deliver client and internal requests in a service oriented manner.
• Remain current on all aspects of artist marketing, client marketing trends and other areas affecting client's business.
• Utilize Soundscan and Artist Portal to provide key artist activity and social media statistics to the account team.
• Collects and files competitive communication and samples.
• Responsible for all department accounting and ensures smooth workflow with internal accounting system, client invoicing and payment, and vendor set-up.
• Analyze and track social media campaigns to ensure delivery is within the expected goals.
• Update and maintain financial records, budgets and reports for each assigned brand.
• Participate in the development of comprehensive client campaigns including idea and content creation and social media strategy.
• Highly effective skills in project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management to meet deadlines.
• Superb oral and written communication.
• Team player who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic.
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
• Ability to operate with speed, flexibility and creativity.
• Display and encourage creativity and innovation and has a passion to explore new ideas and new ways of thinking.
• World class attention to detail across all aspects of the project delivery.
• Knowledge and passion and love for music.
• Proficient in MS Office and Powerpoint with an aptitude to easily learn new technologies.
For all interested candidates, please state your salary expectation in your cover letter. DEADLINE: Friday July 20, 2018
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.