Twentieth TelevisionLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Twentieth Television, Inc. (''TTV'') is a full service distributor of television programs and feature films for all domestic markets and day parts. Our division handles the licensing of product to domestic TV stations and basic cable channels. Some of TTV's well-known television series are: Modern Family, Family Guy, The Simpsons and Last Man Standing.
The Junior Coordinator will assist the Senior Vice President of Domestic Sales Operations as well as having their individual departmental duties.
The position requires extensive data entry for all broadcast agreements received by the home office.
• Answering phones, filing, ordering supplies and various other clerical
tasks for the department
• Maintain SVP schedule/calendar in terms of meetings, reservations and travel
• Process expense Reports
• Assist and plan special travel, Sales functions, dinners and meetings
• Confirm receipt and process all contracts received and change notices from the TTV sales team
• Monitor the flow of paperwork between Sales, Management and the Legal departments
• Input and maintain Nielsen time periods for TTV programs in the syndication marketplace
• Prepare and distribute bi-weekly market clearance reports to Broadcast and Media Sales management
• Assist with Ad Hoc Projects that arise
A Bachelor's Degree.
At least 1 year office experience in entertainment field.
Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Strong organizational and follow through on all projects; ability to
bring projects to a timely completion.
Ability to work well with others and demonstrate teamwork skills
Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Twentieth Television licenses both television programming and feature films for domestic syndication to television stations and basic cable services in the United States. Twentieth Television distributes a program portfolio that includes the Company's library of television and film assets, and first-run programming for sales to local stations, including stations owned and operated by the Company, as well as to basic cable networks.