Assistant, TV Legal Affairs
Twentieth Century FoxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Administrative Assistant, Legal Affairs
Twentieth Century Fox Television
Los Angeles, CA 90067
• Answers calls, sends emails/faxes, and assists in distribution of agreements/documentation to executives on a regular basis.
• Schedules meetings and conference calls, creates meeting agendas and circulates meeting materials, manages expense reports, and arranges mail, messenger and UPS/FedEx packages.
• Assists with preparation of legal documents and redlines, drafts routine letters and other correspondence, and reviews and edits prepared documents for accuracy.
• Maintains and administers legal contract filing system.
• Delivers agreements for execution by parties and assists in monitoring dates of legal significance (e.g., options and expirations).
• Updates contract binders, photocopying documents and distribution to various executives.
• Attention to detail.
• Candidates must have 1 years of business/legal administrative support experience with demonstrated proficiency in Outlook scheduling and Microsoft Word.
• Must be extremely resourceful and effective at maintaining a high level of confidentiality in terms of the dissemination of information/communication within the department as well as externally.
• Proven ability to manage multiple, frequently changing priorities and office tasks in a calm and systematic manner.
• Ability to multi-task while remaining focused on priorities and follow-through along with a curiosity and the investigative ability to obtain information about your tasks and take ownership of projects from start to finish.
• Ability to demonstrate common sense, practicality and good judgment with proven ability to take the initiative in keeping the office organized and efficient.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong prioritization and organizational skills and a pleasant professional demeanor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Fox Television
A 21st Century Fox company, Twentieth Century Fox Television is one of the industry's most prolific suppliers of primetime television programming and entertainment content, including this year's broadcast sensation and NBC's No. 1 series This is Us from Dan Fogelman; Fox's No. 1 series, Empire, from Lee Daniels, Danny Strong and Brian Grazer; ABC's No. 1 series and five-time Emmy Award-winning blockbuster comedy Modern Family from Steve Levitan and Christopher Lloyd; FX's No. 1 series American Horror Story from Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk; the critically acclaimed new comedy hit Speechless; The Last Man on Earth, starring Will Forte; and the longest-running primetime scripted series in the history of television, The Simpsons.