VP, Human Resources - CNN Digital
TurnerNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
See what it's like to work at CNN! Follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
CNN is looking for a Vice President of HR for CNN Digital.
The successful candidate will lead a talented HR team that is respected for their competency in HR as well as business acumen. In this dynamic culture built around news & storytelling, the role will serve as primary partner to the leadership and the liaison with the broader HR community of WarnerMedia. Candidates for this position should be innovative, solution-driven, analytical, collaborative and able to engage with colleagues across level, location and discipline.
• Partner with fellow senior leaders to support and guide an organization in a period of significant growth and transformation
• Develop and lead a broad range of initiatives that support a culture in which leadership behaviors and performance outcomes are linked in an agile, cross-functional environment
• Coach senior leaders to actively manage change and improve organizational effectiveness through workforce strategy, organizational design, and talent planning
• Communicate across leadership as well as the organization with a focus on employee experience and engagement
• Oversee complex ER matters and the execution of annual HR processes
• Lead a cross-functional HR team to deliver results
• Coach and develop team of business partners
• A minimum of 15 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
• A bachelor's degree or requisite experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities and a bias for action
• Demonstrated ability to navigate a complex organization
• Demonstrated ability to apply HR knowledge to resolve complex business challenges
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
• Ability to deliver results, providing day-to-day support in a dynamic environment - role is both strategic and hands on
• Experience working with multi-city, global employee base
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.